This yummylicious segari or falahari snack is quick to cook and a great filling dish. This dish will make you feel satisfied for a longer duration. Potatoes when cooked with sesame seeds and coconut shavings with lime juice makes it all the more finger-licking snack.
Potatoes are diuretic and high in potassium and have the high glycemic index which makes you feel relaxed. Coconut is highly nutritious and improves your metabolism and vitalizes your vigor.
- 3 whole potatoes
- 3-4 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 3-4 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
- 1 whole lime juice
- rock salt or salt as per taste
- Boil the potatoes till they become soft.
- Roast coconut flakes and sesame seeds separately till they turn just brown.
- Drain water from potatoes and peel and dice them.
- Add Coconut flakes, sesame seeds, salt and drizzle lime juice over the top of potatoes and gently mix them.
- Serve this delicious and satisfying dish immediately.