Raddish helps with water retention and are considered to be a negative calorie food.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 3 raddish grated
- 1 tomato
- 2 tablespoon coconut, fresh and grated
- 1 teaspoon of ghee
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 pinch of Hing (asafoetida)
- 2 curry leaves
- 1 dried red chili (broken into pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro leaves
- Grate raddish after peeling off the skin. Combine with tomato, grated coconut and yogurt into a bowl.
- Now in small pan place 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves, red chilies until everything is coated with oil.
- Pour this oil mixture onto the yogurt. Add salt and mix
Garnish with cilantro leaves.