Pomegranate is considered an important fruit in Ayurveda. It has Tridosha balance effect and has the properties of ruchya, hridya, and laghu. It is great for intelligence and immunity and also reduces the inflammation in the body.
- Dried pomegranate seeds (1 bowl)
- Two teaspoons of rock salt
- Quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- Two teaspoons of cumin seeds
- Lemon juice – 1/8 teaspoons
- Three teaspoons of cane sugar
- Grind all powder and herbs separately.
- Mix all grounded ingredients one after the other ensuring that they are mixed thoroughly.
Store in an airtight container.