An exclusive natural drink loaded with nutritious and rejuvenating combination of spices and dry fruits. It is useful in weakness, fatigue, low immunity, general debility, and lean-thin body frame and bowel problem. In addition to helping in physical disorders, this tasty milk works to relax mind by energising nervous system. This recipe enhances semen quality and quantity thus has aphrodisiac properties too. It is good for people who have cold feeling in routine. It contains essential minerals and vitamins which are required to function brain properly.
- 1 glass milk
- 2 strands of saffron (Kesar)
- 1 figs (Anjeer)
- 4 almond (Badam)
- 2 walnut (Akhrot)
- 2 dates (Khajur)
- 6 large raisins (Munnakas)
- 1 cardamom powder (Elaichi)
- Soak all dry fruits for 6-8 hours. Soak dates for 2 hours.
- Peel the almonds.
- Put saffron strands in 1 glass of milk.
- In a grinder take all dry fruits and dates and add 2-3 spoons of milk and grind into a paste.
- Boil milk with dry fruits paste for about 5 minutes and serve hot.
Tip: Instead of saffron you can also use turmeric powder.
Enjoy this nutritious and rejuvenating Nawabi milk. Do share your comments about this recipe.