All Indians are fond of rice and dal! Ayurveda says pulses or legumes fuel your body with proteins. They are low-fat, full of fiber and can be cooked easily. Today we’ll reveal the recipe for delicious Moong Dal fry with Spinach which is not only an abundant source of nutrients but healthy too. Prepared in less than 30 minutes, this meal is served best with rice or chapatti.
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 onion chopped
- Salt to taste
- 4 fresh sliced green chili
- 1 cup moong dal
- 1 bundle of spinach
- Few Cumin seeds
- In a non-stick pan heat the oil and add cumin seeds.
- Now sauté onions on medium flame for about a minute and add ginger garlic paste.
- Add moong daal to the mixture and later add curry leaves, chilies, turmeric powder, and chopped spinach. Cook until it oozes out of the gravy.
- Mix well and serve hot. Add some water if required.
For more such recipes, keep following us!