Mint Lassi is a great refreshing drink during summers. In North India, sometimes during the hot summer season, the demand for lassi is so high that shops use washing machines rather than regular mixers to churn curds to make lassi
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup yogurt (serves 2 people)
- 1-2 cups water
- Salt (to taste)
- Fresh mint leaves (wash properly with water before use)
- Black pepper (optional)
- Take cumin in a small skillet over low heat. Keep stirring until slightly darkened. This will take few seconds.
- In a blender add yogurt, water, salt, mint, black pepper, and roasted cumin and grind well.
- Blend at high speed until the mint leaves are properly blended.
Yummy appetizing mint lassi is ready!