Spices work gently to free your bodily systems of toxins. They also help you lose weight and can add a zing of flavor to bland and boring diet food. It has no side effects because it's a completely natural product. Most spice blends in the market have added colors, flavors, and MSG. It is better to create your own spice mixes at home. Here is the recipe of DIY Italian Seasoning.
- 1/2 cup of basil leaf
- 1/2 cup marjoram leaf (Marwa)
- 1/2 cup oregano leaf
- 1/4 cup cut and sifted rosemary leaf
- 1/4 cup thyme leaf
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Put all ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Store in an air tight container.
Suitable for most Italian recipes such as Parmesan, Lasagna, and Spaghetti.