Both ginger and garlic have anti-inflammatory properties, therefore, this soup is good for the heart and relieves constipation problems too.
- 25 gms of ginger
- 25 gms of garlic
- 2-3 onion
- 1/2 tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon of corn flour
- Pepper, salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- A handful of Coriander leaves
- First of all, grate ginger.
- Peel both onion and garlic and chop them well.
- On a pan, put ghee and sauté onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add water to the above mixture and boil it for ½ an hour.
- Later add corn flour and boil until it thickens.
- Now finally add pepper, cumin powder, and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.