Mango is known as the king of fruits and in Ayurveda, it is considered to be really important for providing heat and sweetness. Mango balances the three doshas and it provides great energy.
- One mango peeled and pitted
- An inch-long piece of ginger
- Half a teaspoon of black mustard seeds
- Two pinches of cinnamon
- teaspoon of salt
- Two teaspoons of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of lemon juice
- Roast the mustard seeds until they start to pop.
- Blend all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste.
Serve after refrigeration and consume within two days.