Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable with several ayurvedic health benefits. It is rich in vitamins A, D, C and B12 and aids in improving cardiovascular health, detoxifying the body and fighting against cancer. This a yummy recipe for cauliflower tacos that serve as a perfect easy to prepare snack.
- Olive oil
- 4 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Half cup lime juice
- Half cup grated cheese
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 8 small tortillas
- 2 medium cauliflowers, chopped into bite sized pieces
- One cup thinly sliced cabbage
- Half cup fresh coriander
- Pre heat the oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Mix olive oil with the salt, chili powder, coriander powder and coat the cauliflower pieces with this mixture.
- Roast the cauliflower pieces for twenty five minutes on a baking tray till they are crispy and golden brown.
- Stir lime juice with the chili garlic sauce and a pinch of salt. Mix the shredded cabbage and coriander with the lime juice in a large bowl.
- Roast tortillas for 2 minutes in the oven and lay them down on a baking sheet.
- Layer the roasted tortillas with cauliflowers, shredded cabbage and coriander and the grated cheese.
These cauliflower tacos are the perfect vegetarian snack which provides the benefit of both taste and health.