With valuable nutrients, beet soup is effective in fighting cancer and support detoxification. Also good cure for kidney stones and renal disorders.
- 2 cups fresh beets
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- ½ onion, chopped (optional)
- ½ tablespoon ghee
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups water
- Fresh yogurt (optional)
- Finely slice the beets into ½ pieces.
- In a pan, sauté onion in ghee for 3-5 minutes.
- To it, add water, beets, and carrot.
- Bring to a boil and then cover pot
- Cook for about 30-45 minutes until beets are tender. Remember not to overcook anything.
- Later add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stir well and serve with fresh yogurt.