This one is mouth-watering and ginger cures indigestion whereas beetroot is an abundant source of vitamins and minerals.
- 2 medium sized beetroots
- 1 full-cream yogurt
- 1 cup of water
- Salt to taste
- Few mint leaves (optional)
- 2 pinches ginger powder
- 2 pinches of roasted cumin powder
- Lots of ice
- Wash the beets well and roast them by placing on individual foils in a 200 degree C oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- When cool, peel the beets and chop them.
- Take the yogurt, beet and blend with the water. Add salt, mint leaves, ginger, and cumin. Pulse a few times. Pour, add ice and enjoy.