While traditionally pakoras are fried, baking it can make them healthy.
- Olive oil
- One chopped carrot, red potato, and onion
- Half a cup of green peas
- 1/3 of cauliflower
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric, garlic, and red pepper
- Two teaspoons of curry powder
- One teaspoon each of baking powder, salt, cumin, and garam masala
- Two cups of chickpea flour
- Make a thick batter with the flour, spices, garlic, and baking powder in a bowl with some water.
- Add all vegetables to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Add scoops of the batter to a pan greased with olive oil and bake at 2500C for about 20 minutes. Yummy healthy pakoras are ready.