Okra is considered to be very healthy and nutritious in Ayurveda. Preparation with the minimal use of oil can make this vegetable a really healthy meal.
- 250 grams of okra
- One teaspoon of coriander powder, cumin, and salt
- Half a teaspoon of red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and amchur powder
- Two teaspoons of oil
- Five teaspoons of chickpea flour
- Mix the spices, salt, coriander powder, cumin, and oil in a bowl and rub onto the okra.
- Sprinkle the flour and toss thoroughly.
- Bake the okra at 2000F for about 15 minutes so that the okra have a crispy exterior.
Just enjoy baked okra with green chutney!