Bananas are nutritional powerhouses, rich in vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber. Crispy, sweet and guilt-free, baked bananas chips are a cinch to make. A portable, high-energy treat, baked banana chips are just right for a hiking trip or as part of a healthy lunch. Eat the chips as is, or combine them with a variety of nuts and dried fruits for a healthy trail mix.
- 2 peeled bananas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 F and with the help of cooking spray coat the baking sheet.
- Cut bananas into small chips-like slices and dip them in lemon juice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crispy (approx. about 3 hours)
- To add taste, drop some honey over it. (This is optional)
A sweet and satisfying snack is ready!