Wheat flour ladoo is an amazing and popular Indian sweet which is made of whole wheat flour, jaggery and ghee. Wheat flour ladoo is useful in hemorrhoids, burning sensation, sexual weakness and excess sweating.
- Wheat flour - 100 gm
- Ghee - 100 gm
- Jaggery - 30 gm
- Dry fruit powder - as required
- Almonds - 10 gm
- Cardamom powder - 2 gm
- Take wheat flour and ghee in a utensil. Mix them and roast for 10 minutes on very low flame
- In a separate vessel, take jaggery, add water to it and put on the heat.
After some time it starts solidifying upon heating, turn off the heat.
- Mix the fried mixture with jaggery solution. Add dry fruits and cardamom to it.
- Roll them in round ladoo shape with the palm of your hands.
Store in air tight container and do not refrigerate. If you are feeling tired, wheat flour laddo provide instant energy.
To get excellent and delicious ladoos fry the whole wheat nicely till you get a nice aroma from the flour. Atta ladoo tastes yummy with a nice nutty flavor.