At some point in life, we’ve all had a hair loss scare. The stigma associated with hair loss in society today towards both men and women is unfortunate. Although men are the more obvious victims, the huge portion of the victims of problems that are concerned with and around hair loss are women. Symptoms of this condition are usually quite apparent. Hair loss is caused due to many diverse root causes. The symptoms may be linked to genetics, changes in hormonal activity, certain medical conditions or the intake of prescription and non-prescription drugs and/or intoxicants. Here are a few home remedies that affect and help in the quest towards the reduction of hair loss and associated problems:
- Organic Foods: Try to choose diet components that are generally free from chemicals. Preservatives and additives in food can affect endocrine activity in the body and eventually cause hair loss.
- Caffeine: Research has shown that over time caffeine stimulates the shafts in the hair responsible for hair growth, and helps in countering the hair loss problem.
- Green Tea: The deoxidants present in green tea go a long way in preventing hair loss. Among its other long-term benefits, green tea is also an easily accessible and effective hair loss remedy.
- Fish: Ingestion of omega-3 fats into the bloodstream helps in hair-loss reduction. Freshly caught fish like salmon have a high content of omega-3 fats.
- Whole Grains: Whole grains have a high fibre content and these fibres play a direct part in the promotion of hair growth. Increasing the periodic whole grain intake for a few weeks could help in showing positive results.
- Extra-dietary Supplements:
The following elements, consumed as extra-dietary nutritional supplements will work specifically and effectively towards the reduction of hair loss problems:
- Bone Broth Powder
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Fish Oil
- B-Complex Vitamins
- Essential Oils for stimulating the growth of new hair:
Oils of the following easily available elements, when applied regularly could help in reducing the effects of hair loss by stimulating the growth of hair in both afflicted and non-afflicted areas.
Aside from the above exercises, it is necessary to rid your personal being of the emotional trauma surrounding your lifestyle. It is generally observed that hair loss begins in the middle age when the victim is at the peak of their stress chart. It is essential to understand ideas such as a work-life balance, self-care and to keep intoxication levels in check as they individually have shown to be potent contributors to hair loss. Along with all this, remember that the stigma surrounding the subject is unnecessary and you should feel free to approach a specialist if the problem persists.