In western medicine, several factors that are responsible for an erectile dysfunction (ED) are obesity, smoking, alcohol consumption, stress, sleep deprivation and other factors. Some health problems such as diabetes, heart, and vascular disease are also responsible. In Ayurveda, this dysfunction is categorized into four groups.
- Dhajabhangaja Klaibya – It is caused due to damaging of penile tissues, a shock to the genitalia, extreme pleasure in sex, and some chronic disorder.
- Bijopaghataja Klaibya – In this type of ED the fineness of the sperm drops.
- Shukra Kshayaja – The amount of semen produced reduces and sperm quality degrades.
- Jaraja Klaibya – this is caused by aging, improper nutrition, and hunger.
There are seven kinds of Klaibya and their causes Ayurveda refers to.
- Manasik– psychological problems.
- Doshaj– physiological issues.
- Shukrakshayaj– insufficiency of Shukra Dhatu.
- Vyadhij– health issues such as diabetes.
- Aghataj– operational or accidental shock.
- Shukranirodhaj– repression of sexual desire.
- Sahaj– congenital issues
- Ineffective erection
- decreased sexual interest
- Trouble in retaining the erection
- As per Ayurveda, erectile dysfunction is a condition of low vitality due to vitiation of Vata Dosha. In Ayurveda, it is called Klaibya.
- There are seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts on the basis of the cause. Manasik klaibya is caused by psychological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by a deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhij is caused by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
- Common herbs used in various types of klaibya (erectile dysfunction) are Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides), Kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shailajit (Asphaltum), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), etc.
- Intake simple and chemical free food. These chemicals help in effective nerve functioning and sexual arousal.
- Avoid constipation, indigestion and impairment of Apan Vayu responsible for penile erection.
- Eat dry/ fresh fruits, and milk products for sexual vigor. Avoid excessive salt, acids, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Consume pure ghee, almonds, and cashew for enhancing proper erection.
- Perform Yogasan, Suryanamskar for toning the muscles and Pranayam for harmony.
Don't let the stressful erections spoil your happy moments! Beat erectile dysfunction with safe and natural home remedies!!
Some amazing home remedies which might help you improve erection: ..Read More
Answers to Questions:
Answers to Questions: